Flamingo is excited to have partnered with plant-based chef, content creator and influencer No Meat Disco to develop a number of vegan and gluten free dishes across its resident restaurant brands.
No Meat Disco (Sam Jones) has grown a large following on Instagram over the last year with his distinctive musically-driven content and forward-thinking recipes.
No Meat Disco: “I’m pumped to be working with Flamingo, a venue which I have visited many times since it opened in Winton just last month – it’s a great vibe! I have developed a number of recipes with the team which are perfect for both plant-based and GF guests. It’s exciting to see the dishes launching this week on the menu!”
Ashley Brown, Flamingo co-founder: “We’re delighted to have partnered with No Meat Disco with this project. It’s our intention to offer customers innovative and tasty dishes which can be enjoyed throughout the year at Flamingo, be it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with friends and family. When it comes to plant-based and GF foods, we really couldn’t have found a more apt project partner than Sam. We’re excited to see where this collaboration leads in the future”.
With this collaboration, No Meat Disco has worked closely with Flamingo’s team to launch 2 new breakfast dishes for all-day brunch brand Earlybird, an elevation to Brenda’s Burgers’ plant-based special, and comfort-food favourites for Mexican street food brand Poco Loco. New dishes listed below;
• Plant-based cooked English Breakfast to include scrambled Tofu with Bacon Lardons from THIS! Isn’t Bacon, alongside Naked Glory sausages and the usual breakfast classics.
• Acai smoothie bowl with seasonal fruits, plant-based yoghurt and coconut flakes, for a healthy start to your day!
• Addition of Smoked Applewood Cheese to Brenda’s Beyond Burger
• Portobello Mushroom Taco with vegan Applewood, Pico de Gallo, pickled red onions and plant-based Chipotle sauce.
• Mexican Chicken Tacos with THIS! Isn’t Chicken pieces, fajita-spiced seasoning, Mango Salsa, pickled red onions, coriander and Sriracha sauce.
Follow No Meat Disco on Instagram here > @nomeatdisco
Follow Flamingo and check out some images of No Meat Disco’s creations on Instagram here > @flamingocafes