After receiving 1,000s of requests from locals since opening in Winton 2 years ago, we have decided to update our dog policy with our new ‘Canine Code’, allowing a small number of well-behaved dogs in designated areas of Flamingo, until 6pm each evening.
Flamingo’s ‘Canine Code’ is as follows;
- Dogs are welcome at the manager’s discretion until 6pm
- Certain areas of the cafés are dog-friendly. Please speak to a member of the team on email before booking a table.
- We ask that owners are considerate of other guests.
- Our canine chums should be kept on a tight leash.
- No paws on the furniture.
- No barking please.
- Smart casual dress code ;-)
We have dog bowls for water and treats too – just ask one of the team when you’re next in.
Pic below: Thanks to Carla for posing for us alongside her cute Chihuahuas, Dinky, and Chai!